Thursday, May 14, 2009

[Kalyanam] BOY/28/PG/Mumbai



Dear Members,

I am loking for an alliance for my son whose details are furnished below:

Born: 17 May 1981 2.56pm in Chennai
Ancestry: Chathapuram (Palakkad)
Sub-sect: Vadama
Star: Swathi
Gothram: Athreya
Height: 6ft.
Education: MCom and CA Inter. Employed in Mumbai in MNC.
Family: We have lived in Chennai for over 2 generations. My son is the youngest of 3 children. My older daughters are both married and well settled. I am a businessman leading a semi-retired life and my wife is a home-maker.

We are looking for a Vadama girl aged 22-27years, well-educated and cultured.

If interested, please write to me at burrfoot@gmail.com for further details.

-C.H.Venkataraman

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Tom Servo said...

Hi. I am the ACTUAL person you will be contacting at the email address listed above. I did not post this. I am not interested in the services requested above, nor do I appreciate whomever the asshat is that listed my address in this post. Do not email me. That is all.

Blog Archive