Sunday, May 24, 2009

[Kalyanam] Boy / 26 / BE, MS (US) / California



Dear 'Kalyanam' Group Kerala Iyer's,

I am looking for suitable alliance for my son who is working in US as a Software Engineer for the Last 2 1/2 Years at Santa Clara, California. He is MS in Computer science & Engg. from Syracuse University. USA.

We are looking for a girl who is equally qualified and working in USA.

Our Gothram is Bhardwaja, Sect: Brehcharanam and my sons star is MAKHA - I, SIMHA RASHI. His Date of Birth is 12/10/1982.

We belong to Village NURANI fo Palakkad, but settled in Kanpur ( U.P.) since 1974.

I have already posted for the alliance in this group and am yet to receive any response from our community of Palakkad Iyers / Kerala Iyers.

My son's profile is registered with the Tamil Matrimony.com ID : M 1494598. The Photographs and the Horoscope is also attached therein.

I hope to receive good prospects soon.

My Contact no. is (0) 9889978182

My Residence Ph. No. is 0512-2575195 / 3293318 and telefax No. is 0512-2570597

With best regards to all,

N.R.Kashivishwanathan

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive