Thursday, June 23, 2011

[Kalyanam] BOY- 32-MSc.,MCA- Chennai

 

Dear Members
Namaskarams, I furnish below the details of my second son for whom I am on the lookout for a suitable match.

Age :32
> Educational Qualification :M Sc. MCA
> Current Location:Chennai
> Occupation:Tech Lead in MNC
> Height:6'1"
> Gothram:Haritham
> Contact Person:T.R.Subramanian
> Contact Tel # 044 42088870
> Contact Email ID: annamtrs1946@yahoo.co.in
> >
> > My second son Chi.Srivatsa's profile/horoscope details
> are in ssmatri.com profile id 95810 and if you are satisfied
> with the horoscope match and other basic details please
> contact me for further step.
> >
> > My phone:044 42088870
> > email:annamtrs1946@yahoo.co.in
> >
> > Regards and best wishes,
> >
> > T.R.Subramanian
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive