Sunday, January 18, 2009

[Kalyanam] Boy / 30 / MBBS / Australia

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I heard about pattars.com from my family friend, I am forwarding to you details about my son

I request to forward to your members

I am looking for a alliance for my son  Dr  P Subramanium April 03, 1979

THIRUVADIRAI   -- I , Mithuna Rasi, Atreya Gotram (Brahcharanam)

I would prefer a doctor bride for my son. He is employed in Australia and is an Australian citizen .

M1373974 is his Bharat matrimony ID. My presenst contact address is

: 4/254,"Kamakshi Prasad"
Third Cross, Dasarath Nagar, Manipal-576104
Phone: 0820-2572460  : Tele/Fax :0820-2572460

Mobile :9844250115
email: spgp43@rediffmail.com

Thank you, with regards

GEETHA PARAMESHWARAN

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive