Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Kalyanam] Boy / 37 / BCom / Delhi

 

Looking for a bride for myself to Delhi.

Qualification : B-COM height 5.4".

star Ketai, vadammal, Vrichika Rasi, kaushika gothram.

I am looking for a simple, god fearing and affectionate girl from a decent family. No Lavish marriage required and no dowry.

As i have 2 elder brother and both married, and 1 younger brother working in TCS.

I have 2 elder sisters both married.

As i lost both my parents.

Working in Delhi with KPMG-Audit firm and getting reasonable and capable to run a family.Interested person who wish to come to Delhi can contact me.I am staying here for the past 26 years.

contact details:
s.Sundar 9873832502

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive