Sunday, June 8, 2008

[Kalyanam] Boy / 32 / B.Tech MBA/ Chennai

Dear members, 

I am looking for a suitable bride.

I am Harikrishnan. I am working as SAP Functional Consultant in Satyam Computer Services Limited, Chennai. 

I have done my B.Tech from Anna University and M.B.A from I.I.T Chennai.

I am a vegetarian, non smoker and non drinker.

Sub Sect: Brahacharanam

Gothram: koundinyam

Date,Time, place of birth  : 2 Dec 1975, 19.45 hrs, Chennai.

Star : Anusham padam 3     Rasi : Vrichigam

Height: 178 cm. 

Contact Person: Shri V.A.Balasubramanian
Contact Tel # : 044 – 26731880

Mobile: 9444788222


For further details  www.tamilmatrimony.com ID : M510616

My life partner could be any graduate (UG or PG ). She may or may not work.

All stars are acceptable.

If interested, reply to bharikrishnan1@gmail.com

 

Regards,

B.Harikrishnan.

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Find Balance

on Yahoo! Groups

manage nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive