Thursday, May 22, 2008

[Kalyanam] Boy/30/MBA/Bangalore

Dear members,
I am ananthapadmanabhan,settled in bangalore for the past 3 years.I am working in a private company dealing with steel moulds.

I am looking for a suitable girl for my son Bishnoo.his tamil matrimony ID IS M1176612

All the details are in that.

iam from north arcot ,but my wife meera is from palghat,nellisseri.

my fathersri.K.R.Kumaraswamy was swathi thirunal music academy principal till 1968.

my father in law sri.N.V.Parameswaran was deputy collector in malabar areas.

for further details yo can contact me in 080-25835787--09448373224

ananth



Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Y! Messenger

Instant smiles

Share photos while

you IM friends.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive