Friday, April 25, 2008

[Kalyanam] Girl / 27 / PG

Dear friends,
Thank you for inviting to join your group. I am looking for a suitable
boy who can take care of my daughter with lots of love and care through
out her life. My daughter G.Vasudha, is a post graduate in History and
Archeology. She is 27 year old adult. She is currently employed as
Production executive with NDTV. Her star is Chatayam and Gothram
Atherya.
We hail from PERUVEMBA Village in Palakkad district. My sect is VADAMA.
I am a free lance consultant in electrical engineering. My wife Mrs
Sharada is a professor in a teacher trainee college.My elder daughter
Mrs Sangitha is married with one child and her husband is employed in
the hospitality industry in Singapore.
I look forward to receving your support.
With kind regards.
P.V.Ganapathy

__._,_.___
*********************************************************
**                                                     **
**   Exclusive iyer matrimonial @ www.ikalyanam.com    **
**                                                     **
*********************************************************
** Exclusive travel, flight deal at www.jumpoffers.com **
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Files to share?

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive